Environmental Project Manager - MA or RI
Description of Job Opening
Join one of the best companies to work for in New England, offering a highly flexible schedule (including less than 40-hour weeks) and an established work-from-home approach. Wilcox & Barton, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager in Massachusetts or Rhode Island to grow their career with our growing firm. We provide everything you need to work successfully from a comfortable home office.
The ideal candidate is an environmental professional with 4 or more years of experience completing and managing project work, who maintains strong client relationships and has the motivation to promote technical excellence within our project team.
As a Project Manager, you will have day-to-day responsibility for project performance and execution, managing qualified professionals, attainment of schedule and budget objectives, generating high-quality written work product, and client satisfaction. At Wilcox & Barton, Inc., Project Managers support our business development efforts, assist in management of the practice, and interact closely with our clients and regulators.
Minimum Position Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Geological Sciences, Environmental Sciences or Environmental Engineering;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in site assessment and remediation working under the provisions of the MCP;
- Experience with other state and federal regulatory programs;
- Experience with the development, design, and management of environmental investigation, assessment, compliance, and remediation projects;
- Self-starter, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision and direction;
- Chlorinated hydrocarbon investigation / remediation experience a plus.
Massachusetts LSP License, Connecticut LEP, PE, and/or P.G. license is a plus but not required. Applicants with professional licensure or extensive experience will be considered for greater responsibility and compensation.
Massachusetts or Rhode Island
Applying for the Job
Please send resumes to Bill Wilcox